The Cooper Medical Supplies team has a strong belief in providing expert solutions and delivering the right product suited for our customer’s needs. That is why we carry the Celebration® Ostomy Support Belt alongside our many other ostomy products to help provide you the freedom to live.
THE CELEBRATION® BELT FEATURES
The Celebration® Belt is made to work with the appliance you are now using.
The Celebration® Belt will fit either right side or left side stomas and is an excellent choice for ostomates with colostomy, ileostomy and urostomy procedures.
The Celebration Belt is made up of four parts.
1. The belt itself is made of a soft Tricot material backing and a Velfoam face material
that are sewn to form a pocket to hold the “Stoma Hernia Plate”. The hole through
which your pouch is pulled is surrounded by three “Button Holes” that fit the tabs of
the “Stoma Shield”. The Open Weave Elastic is sewn to the belt body. All these materials
are LATEX FREE.
2. The Stoma Hernia plate works to prevent leaking and give your hernia support. The
Hernia plate is made of a soft plastic and manufactured to fit in the pocket of the belt
body. It is made with the proper opening for the 2 3/8″, 2 3/4″ and 3 1/2″ Oval opening
3. The Stoma Shield is die cut from a strong plastic material and folded to fit into the
“Button Holes” over the opening of the belt. When in place it will allow proper flow into
your pouch while preventing irritation or trauma to your stoma from seat belts or
workplace or sports activities.
4. The adjustable pocket below the body of the belt holds your ostomy pouch so that
your ostomy bag does not sway as you move and holds the weight of the ostomy pouch
as it fills. This prevents any pulling effect on your wafer and prevents leaks.
The combination of all these four features makes the Celebration® Ostomy
Support Belt completely unique and superior to any other belt.
.What we need from you?
1. Measurements at the stoma level, in inches while laying down.
2. Specify 2 3/8” or 2 ¾” opening. (These sizes are standard inventory), other sizes are
3. What appliance are you currently using? Manufacture name and part name.
4. Our standard width of belt is 4".